MB Frontend Submission Nulled Changelog v3.0.1 - 2020-01-28 Improve HTML validation Improve CSS for dashboard Add CSS class for error Ajax requests Fix no messages if Ajax requests are invalid
MB Frontend Submission Nulled is a Meta Box extension which lets developers create custom forms so users can submit posts on the front end of a website.
The extension supports both traditional post fields and custom fields, and you can also embed forms anywhere on your site using shortcodes — with no extra coding required.
Front-End Forms for WordPress Made Easy
No matter if you’re the website owner or if you’re the user submitting content: everyone gets to breathe a little easier with MB Frontend Submission Nulled.
When you have multiple people submitting content to a website, managing editor accounts and user permissions can be a huge hassle. Having custom details and posts submitted from the front end is a quicker and cleaner solution.
When users contribute their content via a front-end form, the submission can be reviewed from a single location before publication similar to how comments work in WordPress core.
Your contributors’ post submissions will be neatly organized for fast and fearless publication in a way that even the most finicky stickler can appreciate.
It’s all the magic with no wand needed.
Meta Box Frontend Submission Nulled Top Features:
- Create forms with any fields you want for a tailored fit.
- Make forms with advanced fields like a WYSIWYG editor.
- Users can submit the forms you create from the front end. Meta Box Frontend Submission Free Download
- Form submissions are collected in the back end for seamless organization.
- Users can submit content with an instant status of publish, draft or review.
- Users can have the ability to create new posts or edit existing ones. Meta Box Frontend Submission GPL
- Users have a dashboard to view their submissions and able to edit/delete them if needed.
- Post fields such as title, content, excerpt, thumbnail and more are supported.
- Meta Box custom field types are fully supported. Meta Box Frontend Submission Nulled
- Forms can be embedded everywhere using shortcodes.