Super Speed 1.5.2 – Incredibly fast – GTmetrix optimization Module
It is a fact that online stores with high loading speed make more money. Your potential customers can get really frustrated when they have to wait more than 4 seconds for your website to fully display. And we’re not done yet! Slow page speed is your website’s Google, Bing, Yahoo etc. It greatly affects SEO ranking in search engines. This reduces your website’s visibility to potential customers and therefore negatively impacts your brand’s reputation and revenue.
This module not only brings innovative speed optimization solutions (page cache, Webpimage optimization, database optimization, etc.) to your website that Prestashop does not have by default, but also helps to simplify the optimization process. Prestashop default speed rating. Super Speed makes your website faster than ever with just one click of your computer mouse!
Super Speed Features
1. Professional control panel
- Real-time line graph of page load speed
- Current page load time speedometer
- Image optimization status
- Automatic configuration, configure everything in 1 click
- Recently created page caches
2. Page cache settings
- Enable/disable page cache
- Compress cache files into ZIP archives
- Automatic updating of caches using a cronjob
- Select the page to cache and set the cache lifetime of the page.
- Enable/disable cache for specific modules and hooks
3. Image optimization
- It allows you to manually optimize all existing common images on your website and automatically optimize new images (images that are updated when new products are uploaded in the future, a new product category, etc.).
- Super Speed supports 4 optimization methods: Google Webp Image Optimizer, reSmush, TinyPNG and PHP Optimization Script.
- You can upload images from a computer or search for images on your website to optimize manually.
- Option to optimize images for the following modules: Prestashop default homepage scrolling module, Prestashop default banner module, and the most reliable blog module for Prestashop – BLOG (https://addons.prestashop.com/en/blog-forum -new/25908 – blog .html)
- Image cleaning function
- Lazy Load Image Settings: Set the delayed loading feature for website images.
4. Server caching and minimization
- Enable/disable server cache
- Enable/disable smarty cache
- Minify HTML
- Minify CSS
5. GZIP and browser cache
- Enable/disable Prestashop GZIP and browser cache
- Option to apply default settings for GZIP cache and browser cache elements
6. Database optimization
This function allows you to download or clear the following data in your Prestashop database:
- Connection log
- Unnecessary discount codes
- abandoned cars
- Guest data
- Monitor the performance of installed modules with the system analysis tool
- Additional checkpoints to ensure your main office has a top speed
- Supports multi-store mode
- Supports multiple languages
- Quick access menu in the back office
How to Free Download:
Note: You can download by clicking the below button, If you’re facing trouble downloading “Super Speed”, please disable AdBlocker for this site or you can change your web browser to faster download. If you will face any issues, please contact us.